JohnSwenson;697100 Wrote:
> Aha! I was playing a 192 WAV file which of course streams PCM. I'll
> change it and send flac for the wav.
>
> Thats a strange limitation that SP will not receive 192 PCM. Is that an
> explicit limitation or just that it can't keep up?

It needs a change to lms and squeezeplay for pcm as the server needs to
tell the player the samplerate and this is not currently an option in
the code.  With flac, the player flac library is used to detect
samplerate and already supports these rates.  I think I can add it to
7.8 with andy's permission.. (even though 192k is considered harmful
:)).  It will mean you need to run 7.8 builds though.

--
Triode