John S.
Thank you for warning me, I'll keep it in mind! My next question could
have been how often updates come out, but you read my mind and answered
it before I could write it down.
04/01/12 I installed LMS 7.8.0-r33924 and after that I got SBT
7.8.0-r9702 and everything still works in my configuration.
For the time being, I'm happy, but keeping your hint to 7.7.3 in mind.

--
GeminiAlpha

My system is Asus laptop with OEM Windows XP home sp3+ie8 running LMS.
My SBT uses FW 7.8.0-r9685 and LMS uses SW 7.8.0-r33917 starting
3/28/12.
This combination works on my system including Squeezeplay.
But it looks like it will be work in progress forever...
-!-Let a smile be your umbrella on a rainy day-!-