As I said at the bottom of my message, just posting my *EXPERIENCE*
based upon many hours of listening and enjoying or not enjoying music.
If you can't hear any difference then all the best to you, you've
achieved the best sound for your system and I'm jealous and wish you all
the best. But don't think that you know everything when you're just
spouting all the stuff we've already read and either see the logic in
(which I do) or disagree with and know that there must be something more
to it (a something which as yet, has not been measured or documented,
which I also do).

Humans are not measuring devices, so why should a piece of electrical
measuring equipment or a law on sampling theory or transmission lines
provide all of the answers. I suggest you think about that one!