I got a Touch today. Set it up ok, and it did connect to my local LMS.
Then I had to stop and restart the server, and after that the Touch
would not connect locally.

After some trouble I found a problem with my computer network
connection, but solving that did not help with the touch. And retesting
to factory defaults did not let the Touch find my local server.es

My setup is a little complicated, as I am using Devolo powerline
connections, because of the distance between my router and my computer.

Currently, I have the following situation.

Touch connects ok to my squeezebox.com

Computer connects ok to the internet, and also connects locally to an
SB2 and an SB Radio.

Those facts seem to rule out a fair number of possible issues.

I have rebooted my computer (more than once), reset the Touch (more than
once) but so far no luck.

Any suggestions? What surprises me is that it did work initially.