gharris999 wrote:
> John: I don't think you've answered my question...which is: how does one
> set up a -BRAND NEW- SBTouch that's never been powered on before without
> having to connect to mysb.com?
>
> The procedure you describe above seems to be for a SBTouch that's
> already been configured for the network and, as far as I can tell, must
> have connected to mysb.com at least once.
>
> What are the steps?  I.e., from power-on and the "pick language" prompt,
> what should one do next?
>
> Thanks..

My latest post (the one quoted) WAS for a brand new Touch straight out
of the box. The procedure got it up and running off TinyLMS without ever
having plugged in an ethernet cable or connected to wifi.

At that point you can manually select ethernet or wifi and connect to
your local LMS if you wish.

John S.