> script /etc/network/if_mapping
>
> iface SpeedTouch567D9A inet dhcp
>       script /etc/network/udhcpc_action
> iface Connectify-me inet dhcp
>       script /etc/network/udhcpc_action
> auto wlan0=FTE-FEA2
> iface FTE-FEA2 inet dhcp
>       script /etc/network/udhcpc_action
>

> So what should I add to get a wifi static address on FTE-FEA2 router?

Not really sure in you specific case .

Here is my wifi connected Radio also static.

Code:
--------------------

  auto lo
  iface lo inet loopback

  mapping eth1
  script /etc/network/if_mapping

  auto eth1=Liogor
  iface Liogor inet static
        address 192.168.1.8
        network 192.168.1.0
        broadcast 192.168.1.255
        netmask 255.255.255.0
        gateway 192.168.1.1
        dns 192.168.1.1
        up echo 'nameserver 192.168.1.1' > /etc/resolv.conf

--------------------

But i do think BPA's advice is best to track down the root cause
directly if that suggested logg could bring some info . Before messing
up your network

But as you see my SSID is Liogor you seems to have two so you have 3
wlan interfaces specified ,you been connecting somewhere else to so it
might be ok with that?

Connectify-me seems to be a PC software for sharing a wlan directly so
it probably it's SSID to :

iface *SpeedTouch567D9A* inet dhcp
        script /etc/network/udhcpc_action
iface *Connectify-me* inet dhcp
        script /etc/network/udhcpc_action
iface *FTE-FEA2* inet dhcp
script /etc/network/udhcpc_action

I think the *bolded* is your routers SSID's the unused interfaces could
possibly be removed .

Note the syntax iface <ssid> inet dhcp or iface <ssid> inet static .

Hmm wish I could have your machine to tinker with :)