Saturn94 wrote:

> Any idea which one is better?

So this is one of those endless threads again :)

As people might have realized by now: 'better' is a veerrry subjective
term and it all depends on personal preferences. There is a reason why
both Apps have loads of 5star ratings.

Here is a quote from a user I got last week, I think it underlines quite
good, why you probably want to have both Apps in your househould
anyway:

> I just want to commend you on Squeezepad.   To be honest, I've been
> using iPeng for quite some time on both an iPhone and an iPad.  It works
> quite well, but my wife and daughter really seem to have a difficult
> time with it.   So I loaded Squeezepad on my iPad over the holidays and
> they love it claiming that it is so much more intuitive.   Nice!

By the way: did you know that one can return Apps on the AppStore? It's
not documented by Apple very good - but in your iTunes sales history
there is a 'Report a problem' button, where one can request a refund.
So just try both and find your bettest fit.