bluegaspode wrote:
> So this is one of those endless threads again :)
>

> As people might have realized by now: 'better' is a veerrry subjective
> term and it all depends on personal preferences. There is a reason why
> both Apps have loads of 5star ratings.
>
> Here is a quote from a user I got last week, I think it underlines quite
> good, why you probably want to have both Apps in your househould
> anyway:
>

> By the way: did you know that one can return Apps on the AppStore? It's
> not documented by Apple very good - but in your iTunes sales history
> there is a 'Report a problem' button, where one can request a refund.
> So just try both and find your bettest fit.

I certainly didn't mean to start an endless debate. :o  Perhaps it would
have been better to ask "which do you prefer and why".

It's good to know apps can be returned.  I thought once you bought an
app that was it, and if you didn't like it then too bad.  Does Apple
refund your money or is it up to the developer to provide a refund?

I haven't tried SqueezePad yet.  As I understand it the UI is more like
what's on the Touch, which while very easy to learn how to use, I don't
care for all the menu levels, which is why I decided to try iPeng first.
While I found iPeng had a bit of a learning curve (support has been
great, btw) I like that I can do pretty much anything from the main
screen.  Now that I've gotten use to using iPeng, and enjoying it, I'm
not very motivated right now to try another controller.  Perhaps I may
later. ;)