I've had no stability issues running Spotify or anything else I wanted
to use with the 2 Touches and Zyxel NSA310 (running LMS).
One Touch is on ethernet, the other wireless, and the NSA310 is
connected via ethernet.

It appears that the OP is simply having a snipe at Logitech, which is
something they've done on the wrong forum.
Sadly some folk have difficulty dealing with sophisticated devices.
The Sonos is something that requires less understanding to operate, so
I'm sure the OP has found something that is simple enough for him to
operate, whilst still giving the impression of being technologically
savvy.

Bye bye :p

Chris :)