Luke8 wrote:
>  2.At me it worked very good without any special configuration - just
> LMS.Lenovo miniPC is just a some kind of   storage     for  SBT. Windows
> 7 with a reduced number of process + lms + sbt.Minus : no internet radio
> .Why not recomended?

Yes, I meant Internet Radio would work if configured properly (as
mentioned, essentially setting your computers network card to act as a
router).  Otherwise, as you have discovered, the Touch is only viewed as
a connected device, not a networked device.  Not recomended because you
would have to undo all settings if/when you wanted the computer to
operate normally with that basic ethernet connection (i.e. use ethernet
to connect computer to network/internet).  Google "ICS Internet
Connection Sharing setup for x OS"