Mnyb wrote:
> Have you tried another cable ? Btw the cable must be plugged in before
> setting up the network ?
>
> You are not using any power line Ethernet  or something ?
>
> That adress is a self assigned default value ,suggesting that your
> squeezbox .
>
> Is not really conected at all ,broken cable broken port on the router ?
>
> You are using DHCP on the squeezebox but you router is not assigning any
> ip adresses to it ? DHCP is not working .
>
> Edit: the fields that says NIL should also have values when everything
> works .

Actually I have used power line ethernet for a cuple of months and
everything worked just fine.Few weeks ago I installed ethernet cable and
everythig was ok until sunday.I have electrical ethernet cable tester
and I tested all my cables and all cables are ok.Port on Lenovo and port
on SBT are def.ok because SBT work fine when I connect it to Lenovo
directtly via ethernet. I try a different ports on router but problem
still persists.Router or local network settings?Thanks for trying to
help me , Mnyb.