john greenwood wrote:
> This has probably been answered in this thread but my search didn't find
> it.
>
> In the testing I did earlier today, it appeared that selecting that as a
> source activated the coaxial, optical and analog connections
> simultaneously, but not the USB connection.  Query as to (1) whether it
> can transmit frequencies higher than 96 kHz through either digital
> connection and (2) if I can use either of those connections for DoP?
I think you need LMS 7.8 for 192khz unless you are using only native
flacs (see 1st post on this thread).  Coax seems to be most likely to
support it, optical and USB often somewhat less, depending on the DAC.

LMS 7.9 on VortexBox Midi, Xubuntu 14.04, FLACs 16->24 bit,
44.1->192kbps. LMS & Squeeze2upnp to MF M1 CLiC (to MF amp & ESLs) &
Marantz CR603 UPnP renderers.  Minimserver (server) & upplay (control
point) to same renderers & to upmpdcli/mpd PC renderers.  Squeezelite to
Meridian USB Explorer DAC to speakers/phones.  Wireless Xubuntu 14.04
laptop with firefox/upplay or Android 'phone with
Squeeze-Commander/BubbleUPnP controls LMS/Minimserver.   Have a Touch
with EDO, and a spare, but don't use.