gellie wrote:
> recently had to move/relocate some equipment. I reinstalled EDO and its
> seems to have loaded correctly. I have my SBT connected to my oppo via
> coax and spades usb and analog. for some reason when i reboot the SBT to
> use the oppo dac i can't get any audio. I see the SBT play a track but
> no audio. I have changed the input on the oppo to coax then USB. Do I
> have something set up incorrectly? I can switch back to analog and it
> works fine through my Marantz. Is there some other trouble shooting i
> should check(other then the usb and spdif connected)? Maybe i have
> something set wrong on the marantz? Thanks
>
> Ok apparently i had a loose cable on the coax. That is working fine and
> using the oppo coax input. Still can't figure out spdif?

EDO output on the Touch should be set to either Digital Out (for
coax/optical) or Oppo, or whatever the SBT refers to it as (usb).

Is this the case?

Connection routine? Try with Oppo on, SBT off, connect and switch on
SBT. Reverse procedure. Both on and hot plug the connection (you get the
picture?) Play around a bit.

Otherwise try a complete un-install ,re-install of EDO.