agbagb wrote:
> My apologies: I use DEFALUT INTERFACE  (I regularly use another bit of
> software in a "Classic" mode.....)

I repeated my experiment with the default UI, and it behaved just as
@ktp described. It did take a few seconds after the "move" for the
screen to refresh, and the player to show up

After connecting the radio to mysb.com, and before moving it to LMS:

39451

I never realized this, as I never use mysb.com. But I have setup systems
for friend who tell me "hey, I lost radio station xxx" and we determine
that they are connected to mysb.com (like the OP), and xxx is only a
favorite of LMS. This is a good way for them to troubleshoot on their
own.

Jim

|Filename: lms4.png                                                 |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=39451|