DLD-UK wrote:

> I'm totally lost.
>
> It makes me more convinced that I should move LMS and my library to a
> Raspberry Pi so that it is separate to everything else.

Happy for you! Confusion and working is better than not working. Some
times things just happen. Probably no doubt your windows update shuffled
the cards a bit.

I moved from windows to a raspberry pi (picoreplayer) for my server
quite a while ago, and it was one of the best sb moves I ever made.
Cheap (when you can get them), low power consumption, running 24/7,
doesn't involve windows, and when you turn your windows machine off, the
music doesn't stop. I seriously would turn off my PC and say "hey, what
happened to the music?" :o

Jim