In desperation after rebooting everything a number of times nothing was
working properly so I decided to clear the cache etc.

I can log into mysqueezebox.com okay so I assume account/password is
okay. If I select mysqueezebox from the touch I get error message saying
can't resolve IP address.

In the logs I just get lots of messages saying the same thing. It can't
resolve the IP address for mysqueezebox. But it I type the website name
in a browser it goes straight there.

At long last I can play music from the touch but get almost no cover art
even though I have rescanned the entire library. For a while it got
stuck on scanning the library and wouldn't move forward so I cleared the
library and did a completely new scan.

For quite a while the web interface to server settings refused to
display any third party plugs. After a lot of reboots it finally did but
when I select the web interface I don't get the material skin even
though I selected it. If I manually type /materail it works but not by
default.

So my questions are:

1. What should I do to sort this out
2. Why can it not resolve the IP address for mysqueezebox
3. Why do I not get the material skin by default now?

I'm thinking of moving my entire library to a Raspberrry Pi with SSD but
at the moment all my music files are not named with Linux friendly
names.

I'd also love to know peoples views on which plugins to use on a new
install? I used to have a kind of rotating view of cover art on the
touch which I really liked but I can't seem to find that now.