Jani Tiainen wrote:
> I've played with Redmine a bit and it works very well with subproject
> things, simple cross referencing (same as MasterTicketPlugin) and it's
> very nice issue tracking system. But rest of Redmine is "crap". And it's
> ruby thingy which is ugly itself. :D (That's about trashing Redmine).

I'm mostly interested in subproject support and ticket xrefs (blocking
etc).  I haven't tried Redmine yet, but the demo certainly looks
enticing.  Obvious ripoff of Trac in many ways, but beyond it in several
(e.g. the things I need above, as well as gantt charting and more).
Jani, can you say more about what you find "crappy" about Redmine, from
your experience?  Ignoring ruby vs. python language wars of course --
this discussion should be about the best tool for the job.

--
Gary