On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 09:08:27AM +0200, Christian Perrier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> The failure message changed..:-)
> [GIT] commit of ('/var/lib/pootle/di/level2/tasksel', 'debian/po/fr.po')
> failed:

Heh. Are you sure there were actually changes to commit?

I guess the problem is that commit failed because there were no changes
to commit, and in this case the stderr is empty.

If this is the case, I'm not exactly sure what would be the right
solution, maybe check if stderr is empty and if yes, dump stdout instead
stderr in the error message?

Thanks.