On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 11:35:13PM +0200, Miklos Vajna <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> here is a patch, on top of my previous one.

Friedel, if you could review/commit these 2 patches, I would appreciate
it. I think they are definitely useful not only for Debian but for
anybody who use po files outside the Pootle directory (we at Frugalware
do not use external po files, that's why I haven't hit this bug yet).

Thanks.