Quoting Miklos Vajna ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):
> On Mon, Jun 30, 2008 at 09:08:27AM +0200, Christian Perrier <[EMAIL
> PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The failure message changed..:-)
> > [GIT] commit of ('/var/lib/pootle/di/level2/tasksel', 'debian/po/fr.po')
> > failed:
>
> Heh. Are you sure there were actually changes to commit?
>
> I guess the problem is that commit failed because there were no changes
> to commit, and in this case the stderr is empty.

Yes, you're right, my mistake.

I was thinking I still had pending changes but I actually had zapped
the git cloned tree and recloned it. So nothing was left to commit

> If this is the case, I'm not exactly sure what would be the right
> solution, maybe check if stderr is empty and if yes, dump stdout instead
> stderr in the error message?

That would be better as, currently, trying to commit when nothing is
pending is indeed triggering erros like: