Hi,

Could someone add Scots Gaelic (gd) to the list of languages please? I'm
locale leader over on Mozilla and various other sites and I've been
using Narro but there's something strange going on there so I'd like to
set up Pootle just in case Narro falls flat so I can maintain my locale.

Cheers,

Michael

--
*Akerbeltz*