Op Ma, 2011-05-02 om 00:33 +0100 skryf Michael Bauer:
> Hi,
>
> Could someone add Scots Gaelic (gd) to the list of languages please? I'm
> locale leader over on Mozilla and various other sites and I've been
> using Narro but there's something strange going on there so I'd like to
> set up Pootle just in case Narro falls flat so I can maintain my locale.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Michael

Hi Michael

I added your language to Pootle, and added Scottish Gaelic to the Pootle
project:

http://pootle.locamotion.org/gd/pootle/

If you register and select gd as your language in the preferences, an
administrator can easily give you administrative rights for the
language.

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: