On 2011-05-09 16:51, Michael Bauer wrote:
> Ah, that explains a lot ;)
>
> All the Mozilla ones (Fennec, Fx 4, Fx 4 test, Fx 3.6)
I can help you with these:

Fennec - I'm not currently processing these.
fx4 - I'll enable your language - please be aware that it takes a bit of
time from my side when we get close to pushing these translations back
to Mozilla.  Before I enable this one do you have any old Scots Gaelic
translations that need recovery.  This will very soon reflect Fx Aurora
and we'll drop stable/beta.
fx4 test - ignore that
fx3.6 - we won't be doing any more work on that one

So let me know about any old Fx translations that I can recover and then
I'll enable for you.

--
regards
Dwayne