Op Wo, 2011-05-04 om 16:35 +0100 skryf Michael Bauer:
> Hey,
>
> Thanks Friedel. I've added gd to my prefs and a number of projects- I
> already have an account under the (usual) name of akerbeltz. If an
> admin
> could give me admin rights over that locale, that would be great.
>
> Thanks guys!
>
> Michael

Done.

A nice feature of Pootle, is that it will become localised live while
you are translating the UI in Pootle :-)  Try it out!

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog:
http://translate.org.za/blogs/friedel/en/content/better-lies-about-gnome-localisation