I know very well that our family has been quite as remarkable for its vices as its virtues, but for the last two hundred and fifty years we have been gentlemen, and you are not a gentleman; we have not been thieves, and you have proved yourself a thief; Jeremy Scott Pas Cher we have spoken the truth, and you are, what you are Christian Louboutin Homme so fond of calling your cousin, who is worth two of you, a liar. Now listen. However imperious I may have grown in my old age, I can still respect the man who thwarts me even though Christian Louboutin Homme I hate him; but I despise the man who deceives me, as I despise you, my dear son Philip — and I tell you this, and I beg you to lay it to heart