As I have stated countless times before.... sharing is sharing, when you share what is YOURS. If it is not yours, you are not sharing. Want to share? Create something, use a free license, and share it. Or just mirror some CC and PD content and share that. That is sharing. What you are talking about, is disrespecting the creators and copyrights holders decisions and choices, is taking their freedom away, and actually supporting monopolies by using their stuff in an illegal way. That's not just wrong, it's also plain stupid. If people didn't pirate stuff, we wouldn't have so much DRM as we have. They could still exist, but would be an exception. As of today, they are about to become the rule.