Well, first things first... You are an asshole. Just to make sure you understand it, I will even repeat: You are an ASSHOLE! You have been harassing me ever since I came here, so, that is the proper word to describe you.

Now, as for the whole piracy thing, you keep making stupid jokes and analogies with ships and murders. That only reveals how childish you are and how amateur you are on using your brain. Not using your brain is actually the main reason why you are so protective of piracy. You will never create something with that brain of yours and try to turn that into a business. So, you will never suffer the consequences of piracy.

> Funny to hear this from your mouth. If I were you I would now claim "but the meaning of words change over time! now it's a flower!"

Well, this shows how childish and purely idiotic you can be.
Honestly you don't give a damn about anything anyone says, and that is a common trace I have found on most people who defend piracy. You don't care about morals, laws, anything! You care only about satisfying your own luxuries and desires and make fun of people who actually try to change the world into a better place. I believe the name "asshole" comes again in handy, as it also describes this attitude of yours.

You know, free software gives you freedom, to use the software to any purpose. It also allows you to make your own changes and distribute it any way you see fit. How exactly does piracy works in this context? You can't use pirated musics for commercial purposes (even in non commercial public rooms you will get into trouble probably). You can't change it and then sell your modified version. So, piracy does not give you freedom. So, do you want freedom or not? I guess not, you want free software because it's convenient and you want pirated content because it's also convenient. Public Domain and Creative Commons and other such free licenses will give you freedom.

Again, I will bring in my friend Buck to the conversation, to make you understand that the only content we should support is free content. Pirate content is not free content.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/8HddV3nRLEg

Thanks Buck!
You see, Buck agrees that copyrights are not always good. But he supports that we should use CC instead of being pirates and pirating what is not ours.

> The author doesn't have the right to tell me what I should do with my copy of my book in my house.

You are wrong, because it's YOUR copy of HIS book. You bought ONE copy of that book. Want to share? Borrow the book to someone else, allow yourself not to be able to read that one copy, and let other person read it. Oh, you don't like that hum? You like to share as long as it costs you nothing. But if you were to make a sacrifice to share, you wouldn't support those ideas anymore.

So, you see, your points (and most people's points when they support that we should pirate at will) are moot.