Lol, what would people do without you as a "sensible voice" to guide them... xD ahahahahah. And I am the one who is childish? You think you are so better than me... You have been harassing me ever since the first day I arrived here. Well, guess what? I am not going away. And I will keep spreading the truth, that we should fight to be free, really free, not "i use free software to make piracy".

And by the way, if you use Public Domain and CC content, you are not giving money to anyone (even if you could make donations to projects like Gutenberg and Librivox, but people like you just want to keep money in their pockets), but you are at least RESPECTING THE LICENSES! And you are not taking money AWAY from copyrights holders.

So, you are supporting the idea that we should not respect licenses unless we like them, we should not obey the law if we don't agree with it, and you want to accuse me of propaganda? I once called you an asshole, and I tried to keep myself from calling you that again (because a friend actually asked me to) but I really feel that you need to be called the proper thing: quantumgravity, you are an asshole and you make only harm to everyone who comes to this forum. And you actually make me lose my time correcting you and putting you in your place. Well... good thing I always manage to have some free time.

Sharing is sharing what is YOURS. Want to share? Respect licenses, create new content, encourage social change. Illegal sharing is called PIRACY! And yes it's a crime. But even worse, it's a stupid move that hurts free/libre projects.