You dodged my point using false logic.

"Haha, but the reverse is true and all people that make proprietary stuff are? Thanks for proving my point. :)"

The correct reverse from the sentence is that there are people out there who are assholes and want to make stuff proprietary - which is true.

With your set of arguments you _can_ justify
1. "Stop making proprietary games, it's unethical"
2. "Develop free software games in your free time"

You _can't_ justify
"Those unimaginative proprietary game developers could as well make their games free and still earn money; they're just too evil for it"

because you have no idea how this can be done.
I hear all this time this stuff about LIBRE is not gratis - well yeah, in theory maybe but there is a reason why most libre projects ARE gratis.