I've been on these forums 4+ years and besides Ruben packaging a Trisquel ISO every few years, no one here has really contributed anything to the free software cause of any significance. People here are more concerned in pointing fingers and telling you that you are wrong without providing concrete solutions to improve the situation.

If you haven't noticed, the significant contributions to FLOSS software are handled by large corporations or organizations and not a small community like the one we have here. That's why its difficult to have even a discussion with a community like this as they are more concerned with guilt and ideology than real solutions that are sustainable and move us forward.