>We can look into it now.

Thank you. I'm looking forward to it, but won't have time to try a live Debian ISO before Thursday UTC 20:00 at the earliest; weekend would be better.

>Let me know if you need instructions on how to do this.

I'm confident that I'll be able to find the ISO, create something bootable on a thumb drive and get the live distro up and running without help. But I do need instructions / a walkthrough for determining Debian's driver and its version – would I use lspci with options again? I only know how to copy and paste into and from a terminal, if that helps.