Lester Levenson ,Buddha and Jesus have the answers! when you complete
everything you get rid of everytihng ,you start to heal, heal the bigger
part of you that are the other uman  persons (until you stay in this
universe and in your phyisical body). It's something related to LOVE but i
can't explain what e why ,I only feel it's so.