Hi Pete
Studying the expanded tonescale tonight the question that came to my mind
regarding the experience I described was, Is this a stuck point that is
preventing me from seeing anything else beyond that reality?

A person can have a certain experience and then take that as the be and end of
it all, that there is nothing beyond that, I think that is an important point.

One of the things I always mention is that sort of experience never lasts for
long, a few hours, a few days, when I was younger weeks or months so the
question I have always asked is Why is that.

My observation is that after a short while mind thoughts begin to arise again
and I believe these may have to do with past agreements, postulates to do with
game playing that gradually draw me back into mind masses, negative postulates
and so on, those are some thoughts I have had about that in the past.

Also, although things happen ( I still appear to do things) and it's a very
nice state to be in there is no drive to get anything done, no real creativity
which I experience when in a normal state.

I have had times when I have just sat on a chair in the garden for hours just
looking at the trees and watching the universe unfold and so on but nothing
gets done, a completely useless state, not something I would want to be in all
the time, I know that.

Looking at the higher levels on the chart I think there are reality levels far
advanced than Serenity of Beingness.

I agree with you about the Ghost danse articles, a lot of things I don't
understand there though but I don't worry too much about that, I hold the
attitude that when the time is right understanding will come, I call it levels
of spiritual maturity.

I think a lot of what we experience has a lot to do with polarities, I can take
a viewpoint that to sit down in eternity not involved with any physical
universe activities which I call the peace that passeth all understanding would
be very nice on ther hand I think being in the PU can be great fun, creating,
lots of interesting things to discover and get involved in.
Best
Mike