Hi Pete
Thanks for info, I did a search for the expanded tone scale but I must have got
the COS one.

I found this one here:
http://knowledgesuccess.com/wiki4/uploads/toneScales.html
is that the one.

However, for my level of understanding now what I see in the COS tone scale:

Serenity of Beingness
Postulates
Games
Action.
clears up a few things for me.

I don't want to go too much into this but I have this thing that happens to me
and I have had the exact same experience again and again since I first became
aware in this body and I will explain it this way.

I am going along in a normal manner into the physical universe games,
agreements, mind stuff and all that, I think you know what I mean, when
something rather odd happens, it's not odd really.

It's like a curtain lifts, all the mind stuff drops away, everything, all there
is life itself, there are no mind questions, there is nowhere to go other than
where I am now.
It is a perfect synchronicity with everything in the P.U. it is completely
effortless, it's almost like the body moves by itself.
It is a crystal, clear clarity, there is no such thing as death, a question
such as do I reincarnate is a really stupid question because I am here always,
do you see what I am trying to say, these words I use to try and describe it
are really completely useless, they point to something my mind cannot explain
properly.

It's wonderful, all fear, worry, all that mind stuff does not exist, Who am I
really, I am a big guy pretending to be a little guy.

I will just add this, that remark at the end of my last message about playing a
game with drugs, sex and rock and roll was just one of those stupid remarks I
sometimes make, I do not drink alcohol or use street drugs and I have never
used those sort of mind altering drugs that so many use today.

When I write up a particular experience I have had that is the truth as I see
it, to mislead someone when describing what we call spiritual experiences is a
major overt, don't ask me why, it's something built in to me, to lie or make
something up may lead someone else who is into spiritual understanding onto the
wrong path, to lie is the the biggest overt I could commit.
Best
Mike