If the purpose is to hear what people have to say, then Martin needs to say something.  Martin needs to answer questions WHICH HE DOES NOT DO.    HE IS COMING ACROSS TO ME AS SOME "I'M IN ON SOME SUPER SECRET SUPER SPIRITUAL TRUTH" AND IF YOU LOVE JESUS YOU WILL SPEND HOURS DIGGING OUT THE SECRETS.  THIS IS PURE BULL IN MY OPINION.

In fact, the stuff I have scanned he has sent is nothing new.

The purpose of a list like this is to hear what other people have to say.
Not everyone has to speak in the same way, nor do they have to express their
views the same way.