I enjoy Marlin for his sincerity too.  As far as his uniqueness, I have not heard anything unique/new from him.  The spirit that bothers me is with anyone who can't get along in any church.  I get the impression if you don't see it his way, you are not spiritual.  I could be wrong, but if I am right, this is pious arrogance.
So if I am wrong, forget it.

PS.  Sincerity is not enough.  Many wrongs have been taught by sincere people.  That is not a knock on Marlin.

Glenn,

What “spirit” are you accusing Marlin of? What spirit has instigated you to judge Marlin, anyway? I enjoy Marlin for his uniqueness and sincerity. I don’t find dull, cookie-cutter people to be very interesting or Spirit-led. And I do not agree with you. For that you have decided now to interrogate me. Fine.

Yes, we attend church on Sunday and teach the 2 year olds. Yes we gather with Christians at other times. I get along with everyone except for crabby folks. J

Izzy