From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, November 11, 2002 7:37 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Xmas

I WANT BIBLE FOR THE "DOCTRINE OF ORIGINS".  You are saying Christmas is a sin because it was not originated with God.  This is called the 'DOCTRINE OF ORIGINS".  THERE IS NO BIBLE FOR THIS DOCTRINE.  THERE IS NO WHERE IN THE BIBLE THAT SAYS SOMETHING IS A SIN IF IT DID NOT ORIGINATE WITH CHRISTIANS.

Bite and devour is what I see this false doctrine of "Christmas is a sin" But you imply I am not spiritual which is biting and devouring me because I don't buy your "DOCTRINE OF ORIGINS" argument.  If I don't agree with you I am not listening to the Holy Spirit.  I give Gal. 5:15 back to you on a "spiritual platter".