I did ask Marlin and he said words to the effect that Christmas was a sin.  There no need to get in a word game.

I've asked Marlin a lot of questions, but I don't get many answers.  I get the impression that if I have to ask then I am not in turn with the Holy Spirit.

I repeat, I don't care if anyone celebrates Christmas.  What I care is people trying to take away the freedom we have in Christ to celebrate Christmas if we want too.  What I care is people trying to stop others from celebrating Christmas by implying it is wrong.  I used to be tied up like that in a box, but I found my freedom in Christ.  Ever since I found my freedom in Christ, I have found people trying to take me back into bondage.  I won't go there.  Whom Christ has made free is free indeed.  I am free and I can't go back.

Glenn,

See my previous post for scriptures regarding judging your brethren. Marlin never said it was a sin to celebrate Christmas; you just jumped to that conclusion. Why don’t you ask him, instead of judging what you think he means when he says he doesn’t believe in Christmas? My comment about shopping was supposed to be funny, but I can see you have no sense of humor today. You say you “don’t care if anyone celebrates Christmas”, but then jump all over Marlin for not doing it. Have you taken you medications today?

Izzy