Laura wrote:
> This isn't about what day we worship - it is
> about the fact that Martin seems not to worship
> with other believers on a regular basis.

You and Glenn completely missed my point.

Think about it this way.  Right or wrong, suppose you came to the ideology
that Saturday would be the right day for believers to come together and
worship Christ.  How many people from your church would readily accept your
viewpoint and start meeting with you on Saturday?  Don't you think you might
have some difficulty?

My point was simply that his difficulty from obeying what you think is a
Biblical mandate comes from his conviction that such should be done on
Saturday.  I suppose if we got into a discussion on this, you would find me
opposite Marlin's viewpoint, but how can meaningful discussion take place
unless you first understand the issues at stake?

Why is it proper for you to throw a passage out there that believers should
assemble together regularly, but ignore passages that are perhaps on
Marlin's mind that the day on which to assemble is Saturday?

Laura wrote:
> And about the perfect part -  I am saying that no church
> will always have the programs we want, the music that is
> our favorite, the format of worship we want, the schedule
> we want etc.  SO what  -   Go anyway and learn to be
> flexible!

Ok, Laura.  How about this.  You go to a Messianic assembly next Saturday
and meet with them regularly.  Their music may not be your favorite, and
their format of worship might not be what you want, and their schedule might
not be what you want, but SO what.  Go anyway and learn to be flexible.  :-)

I'm looking forward to hearing a report from you about your new experience
in this.  :-)

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida  USA