No, but my wife has been there.  She sang at a very large Evangelical Free Church in SLC.  I have mentioned this before, but many were saved.  More and more people in SLC are refusing to knuckle under to Mormonism.  It is getting easier every year to convert people to Christ in SLC I am told.  The anti-free speech Mormon junk turns non-Mormons off.

I hope they continue this anti-free speech as it makes them look like hypocrites to sinners.  This helps Christians win sinners to Christ.

  BTW Glenn.......have you ever been to Temple Square or even SLC?