Jerry Falwell welcomes sinners outside his church to protest.  In fact, his members even take them refreshments, donuts and offer spiritual materials, Bibles, etc,.   His members go out and invite them inside to hear the Gospel.   If they don't want to go inside, they are still welcome to protest on the sidewalks against Christ.  Believe me when I say this is a common occurrence happening many Sundays a year.

One street preacher, who used to be on TT, has now carried signs outside of Falwell's church (against Falwell) for being too liberal by being nice to the sinners.  He even misused a Bible verse against Falwell.  The street preacher was also welcome to protest Falwell.

BIG TIME DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CHRISTIANS AND CULTS.

For the record, if I had a church building like this with a pedestrian area,
I would welcome the public to come on the property, public or private, and
voice their concerns or objections.  I'd welcome the Mormons to come and
protest if they like.  What a perfect way to evangelize!  What better way to
get the truth examined and in the light than to have an open public forum
like this?