In a message dated 11/24/2002 7:34:16 AM Central Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Laura,

           Whenever you are confused about whose voice to listen to, keep in mind to pay attention to the message-bearer. I'm not confused

Who is walking in love? Who shows genuine humility? Certainly not someone who claims I am going to Hell
Who is treating others

respectfully? On Truth talk????

Who is exhibiting the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, gentleness,
kindness, goodness, self control)?  We all should be

Who is willing to bear insults and reviling for the sake of others (rather than taking
offense)? Key question     Some need to remember that it is not all about their view point.

Who is obeying God’s word as it is plainly written?   Plainly written is the key here.  I'm off to celebrate my Sabbath Day!    Laura