How a man of God speaks to others often depends upon how worthy the receivers are to receive.  1 Cor. 4:21.  "What will ye?  shall I come unto you with a rod, or in love, and in the spirit of meekness?"

Now TT is now a church, but here is 3 reasons to kick someone out of the church. This would not apply to TT.

I'm sure the person from which the church is withdrawing fellowship would not consider it love but withdrawing fellowship is love in the highest degree.

1.  Persistent immorality 1 Cor. 5
2.  Factionalism/Sectarianism Titus 3:10-13 This is Marlin.
3.  Denying the incarnate nature of Christ  2 John 9