"The seventh day points to a rest that belongs to the people of God, whereas
the Passover lamb points to the sacrifice of Jesus that causes the death
angel to pass over us." --David Miller

I believe that we are approaching the seventh millennium since the creation
of Adam and Eve, and that the created Earth will rest when Jesus rules with
His saints, and tabernacles with men at that time. (Rev. 20)  At this time,
Sabbatismos (Sabbath keeping) remains for the people of God, as we labor to
enter into His Rest, on the certain day that He limiteth for us.  (Hebrews
4) --Marlin

REV 20:2    And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the
            Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
REV 20:3    And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a
            seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till
the
            thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be
            loosed a little season.
REV 20:4    And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was
given
            unto them: and [I saw] the souls of them that were beheaded for
the
            witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not
            worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received
[his]
            mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and
            reigned with Christ a thousand years.
REV 20:5    But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand
years
            were finished. This [is] the first resurrection.
REV 20:6    Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first
resurrection:
            on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be
priests
            of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
REV 20:7    And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed
out
            of his prison,