Open rebuke is better than Secret Love Prov 27:5
As Bible Believers, we take the Bible as without error. The Bible commands us to preach to
every man. It also calls us to Reprove & Rebuke (2 Timothy 4:2).
2 Tim 3:16 "All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine,
for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness" As instructed in 2 Tim 3:16
we preach the word, sometimes the crowd needs some GOOD DOCTRINE, needs some CORRECTION, needs some REPROOF and INSTRUCTION.

HATING EVEN THE GARMENT
The bible talks of a garment spotted by the fire, that we are to hate.
Jude 1:22-23 "And of some have compassion making a difference: And others
save with fear, pulling them out of the fire; hating even the garment spotted by the fire."
The temple garments are held to be sacred, by the LDS people. It is actually the ocultic
symbols on these garments, that matter. A garment removed of these symbols, may safely be used as a rag.
These false coverings are a "filthy garment", a work of the flesh, that can never cover sin.
This is an offense and an affront to the sacrifice of Christ. In the book of Zechariah
Chapter 3 Joshua the high priest was clothed in filthy garments. The Lord called him and
made him, a brand, plucked out of the fire.
Zech 3:4 "Take away the filthy garments from him. And unto him he said, Behold, I have
caused thine iniquity to pass from thee, and I will clothe thee with change of raiment."
God clothed him with a change of raiment & caused his iniquity to pass. God did the work. In the garden Adam & Eve tried unsuccessfully, to cover their sin with "fig leaf Aprons".  For some time in the Temple grounds vistor center you could view Adam & Eve at a altar with the fruit of the ground on the altar. A lamb lays peacefully near the altar. This is the sacrifice of Cain, that was rejected by God,  in Gen 4:5 In fact God had "no respect" to Cain's offering. Neither will I respect garments that give a false hope to millions. Mant "faithful" LDS are buried in these garments. Just like Cain (Gen 4:5), some self righteous LDS become "very wroth" over the exposing of the things done in secret rituals. In many cases this is anger over the exposing of their sin. The popular logic of today would say the Apostles were not acting like christians since they got the following response! "being grieved" that they "preached" "Jesus" "they laid hands on them" Acts 4:2 Threatenings Acts 4:29, Laid hands on them again in Acts 5:18 and put them in JAIL! If that was not bad enough the angel of the Lord tells them to of all things speak "IN" the temple. Then being "cut to the heart" over the things they heard they took counsel to slay the Apostles Acts 5:23 Acts 5:40 They beat them & commanded them to not speak in the name of Jesus. You say we are doing it wrong? Should we stop speaking? How are you going about speaking in His name?

Acts 4:19-20 Whether it be right in the sight of God to hearken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.

SACRIFICE OF CAIN
Gen 3:7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were
naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.
The lds wear a "fig leaf apron" in the Secret Temple ceremonies.
God's provided covering was a bloody covering. The LDS refuse the bloody sacrifice and
instead cover themselves with a man made garment.
Gen 3:21 Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God make coats of
skins, and clothed them.
Hebrews 9:22 without shedding of blood is no remission.
We are to be clothed in the righteousness of Christ.
Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in
his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins
Only the covering that was provided by God worked.
Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful
in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath
covered me with the robe of righteousness
Psalms 132:9 Let thy priests be clothed with righteousness
It is our Duty to tell those that have a "strange" covering that God will punish
them.
Zephaniah 1:8 The Lord will punish all those that are clothed in strange
apparel
Fig Leaf Aprons and other strange garments that are a work of the Flesh are
Repugnant to God.
"Hating even the garment spotted by the fire", we preach that those
wearing, this covering will not be protected on judgement day but will be
punished by God. Their Iniquity will not pass unless God does the work. Only the Blood of
Christ can cover all sin.

Like the dead waters of the Great Salt Lake these people have refused the water of Life
freely given and have chosen rather a way of Evil.

Jer 2:13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of
living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.

Do you Yahoo!?
Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now