From: "Dean Moore" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Dean writes:
Where in hell? Look and see where they had to depart to?
Matt:25:41...into everlasting fire,prepared for the devil and his angels:

**Wrong tense Dean, sorry bout that ...  I should have said 'would have'
had enough time to get it together.  You see this is what salvation is - a
measure of time during which we are conformed to the 'image of Christ'
which is what we have been predestined to since the foundation of the
world. (Romans 8:29,30)

 Dean writes; And after we are saved what then?
Do we walk around smiling -telling others that God loves them?

Judy:
Salvation is present-progressive Dean, it's an ongoing work rather than
an accomplished fact.  After we've said our prayer we work out our own
salvation with fear and trembling, witnessing to others as the Lord opens
the door.  The main thing is to learn obedience, just as Jesus learned by
the things he suffered.... but suffering as an evildoer doesn't count.