Dean Moore
Fear God and keep His commandments/ trust Jesus

----- Original Message -----
From: Kevin Deegan
"Faith, as well intentioned as it may be, must be built on facts, not fiction -- faith in fiction is a damnable false hope." Thomas Edison
Dean writes:
 True-and well said.It is amazing to me that Mormons base faith on one that would lie to test their faith and then find them guilty if they lie.Or worse yet is lying acceptable to Mormons?

"frankly state events as they occurred, in full consideration of all related circumstances, [and] allow the line of condemnation or justification to fall where it may... " B.H. Roberts epilogue The New Mormon History: Revisionist Essays on the Past

"One of the grand fundamental principles of Mormonism is to recieve truth. Let it come from where it may." An American Prophets Record: The Diaries and Journals of Joseph Smith, p. 395

Galatians 4:6 Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?