Sent: Friday, February 13, 2004 6:51 AM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Adams FALL UPWARD

Everyone knows, Baptists do not Baptize infants

Blaine Borrowman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Blaine: I have done of lot of names extraction for the LDS Church, mostly
Presbyterian ancestors, and ALL of them had their children baptized as
infants. I have done the same for Baptist ancestors, and ALL of them had
their children baptised as infants. DaveM is apparently correct, as per
below.