Bill wrote:
> Hey David Miller,
> Did you get the book?
> Have you read it yet?
> You sure are quiet.

I still haven't caught up reading all the posts on TruthTalk.  I have a
two day conference I'm doing in Jacksonville for Gene Edwards and
company on March 19th and 20th, so I will probably be quiet at least
until after that weekend.

Yes, I received the book, "The Mediation of Christ," but I have not read
it yet.

One of your posts to Judy will take me an hour to absorb and comprehend.
I sure hope you don't expect instant responses.  :-)  Real good stuff.
Please keep it coming, but don't expect too much of a response from me
until I have had time to fully comprehend what you are saying.  I hope
you are patient and stick with us awhile because I do eventually want to
pick your brain.

Peace be with you.
David Miller, Beverly Hills, Florida.