Sent: Saturday, March 13, 2004 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: [TruthTalk] Soul searching.

But you are suggesting that we are a dichotomy
The verses I posted are clear

William said But as to whether we are trichotomous beings, with spirit, body, and soul, I would have to disagree.

1 thes 5 tells us we are body soul & spirit some suggest soul and spirit are the same. I simply posted Heb 4:12 to show that since soul & spirit can be separated they are not one & the same.

"Wm. Taylor" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Kevin,

I suggest you do the same thing I suggested to Perry. I'll consider your thoughts from my end. Will you consider mine from yours? Oh, and I'm not suggesting that spirit and soul are the same thing. Maybe take a deep breath and reread what I did say [:>(

Bill